2023 Greenline 33 - POA
NEW Greenline 33 with an upgraded Volvo Penta D3-220 Diesel engine, Electric Comfort Package, Full navigation equipment, Fusion Audio package and Teak Cockpit. Greenline Yachts come with a great standard specification and the 33 is no exception with a full height fridge / freezer, Bow thruster, Photovoltaic solar panels and an inverter giving you permanent 220v systems, all fitted as standard. This boat is available to order and has a changeable specification. Please call our Port Solent office on 02393 510 434 or email email@example.com for information on pricing, delivery times etc.
Greenline High Standards already included (approx. value 30,000€):
- 6 x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 1.8 kW,
- 12 V. Solar battery charge management system.
- 600 Ah service battery,
- Automatic inverter 12 V / 230V / 3000W (permanent 220V on board system)
- COLREG certified - LED navigation lights,
- Electric swim platform with remote control.
- Furniture in Golden Teak veneer, Dark laminate saloon floor, Kerrock countertop, Kerrock sink, Mirror effect door
- Bow Thruster,
- Hot water,
- Anchor windlass,
- Full size fridge with freezer compartment
- Induction cooker
- Hull + Cabin colour "Pure White"
- Cockpit sea cushions
- Convertible saloon table with extra bed cushion (doubles as cockpit table)
- Bio-degradable boat wash and waste bags
Exterior - Sun cushions
- Sun cushions on the foredeck and cockpit seats
NAVIGATION PACKAGE, comprising;
- 9" touchscreen chartplotter with integrated GPS and WiFi
- Hydraulic autopilot system with speed and depth display and smart transducer
AUDIO PACKAGE - BASIC (cockpit/salon), comprising;
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming,
- Fusion AUX/USB connector, 4 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers
Comfort package - Electric 230V Microwave with grill
- Induction stove with two burners 230V
- VOLVO PENTA D3-220 EVC E 162 kW / 220 HP
- Upholstery in 'Mexico' artificial leather fabric - Cream
- Eco teak decking in the cockpit - to the side deck steps
- Diesel heating system with four outlets (saloon, front window, heads compartment & owner's cabin)
- Electric marine toilet, 12V (fresh water flush)
- Grey Water Tank 140L, with deck and hull discharge (12v diaphragm pump for hull discharge)
- Anchor and chain fresh water wash-down, 12V, with hose and nozzle
- Horn on Radar Mast
- VHF radio communication pack with Glomex VHF aerial
Manufacturer Provided Description:
The design of the Greenline 33 completely redefines user-friendliness of a family boat and is changing the way you will spend your leisure time on the water. A conveniently arranged interior, excellent visibility, ample ambient light and space to comfortably and safely move around the boat – all features that have never been offered on a 10 metre boat before.
Since the beginning of production in 2009, Greenline 33 became more popular than any other boat of her size with over 300 boats delivered to 28 countries in the first three years.
Greenline 33 found over 200 owners throughout the world already in the first eighteen months of production. Boating world honored Greenline 33 with 17 international Boat of the Year, Design and Environmental Awards – and made her arguably the most awarded yacht in history. She is also the world’s best seller in the 10 m size for two consecutive years.