2021 Greenline 40 - POA
New HYBRID Greenline 40 with twin Volvo Penta D3-220 Hybrid engines, Full navigation equipment, Fusion Audio package, Bow thruster, Teak Cockpit and much more. This boat is available to order and has a changeable specification. Please call our Gosport office on 02393 510 433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on pricing, delivery times etc.
Greenline High Standards already included (approx value 35.000€):
- 6x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 1.8 kW,
- Solar battery charge management system.
- 600 Ah service battery
- Automatic inverter 12 V / 120A / 3000W (permanent 220V on board system)
- Cockpit seat cushions
- Furniture in Golden Teak veneer, Dark laminate saloon floor, Technical stone counter top and sink, Induction hob, mirror effect door.
- Electric microwave with grill (230V) in the galley.
- Full size fridge with freezer compartment
- COLREG certified - LED navigation lights.
- Bow Thruster
- Hot water
- Electric anchor winch
- Bio-degradable boat wash and garbage bags
H-DRIVE System (replaces standard inverter and AGM battery bank):
- 2 x VOLVO PENTA D3-220 EVC E 162 kW / 220 HP
- 2x 13.3KWH, 56V Lithium-Polymer batteries
- 2 x 14 kW electric motors (max speed of 6.5 knots) with 10kW generator in diesel mode
- Automatic inverter charger - 8,000VA / 7,000W / 90A
EXTERIOR - SUN CUSHIONS:
- Foredeck sun cushions - YACHT GREY
- 12" touchscreen chartplotter with integrated GPS, WiFi, smart transducer
- Hydraulic Autopilot
- Upgrade: DSC VHF Radio with Glomex VHF Antenna
- Flatscreen TV 32” DVBT in the saloon - mounted and prewired
with electric sliding mechanism - remote controlled
- Flatscreen TV 24” DVBT in the owner`s cabin - mounted and prewired
TV aerial for digital or analogue signals
Audio pack 1 (saloon & Cockpit):
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system
- AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
- Fusion AUX/USB connector.
- 4 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit/saloon.
- Venetian wooden blinds in the saloon + Pleated shades in the cabins,
- Upholstery in "Mexico" Synthetic leather fabric - Cream
- Eco teak decking in cockpit - to the side deck steps
- Diesel heating system with five outlets (saloon, heads, front window, guest and owner's cabin)
- Sliding roof, electrically operated
- Electric marine toilet, 12V
- 2 x Additional windshield wipers with washers (port and centre windscreens)
- Indirect lighting in the saloon
- Horn on radar mast
Manufacturer Provided Description
Greenline 40 truly redefines family boating. The level of comfort and convenience at anchor and safety underway were brought to a whole new level. The comfort of safely moving on deck with ease, excellent visibility, ambient light and ample ventilation in all areas are well above expectations.
Wether you just want to spend an afternoon on the water with your friends, or take a longer cruise with your family, Greenline 40 is the right choice.