2022 Greenline 40 - £380,085 (Ex Tax)
2022 Greenline 40 fitted with twin Volvo Penta D3-220 diesel engines on shaft drive. The new Greenline 40 is due to complete build in May 2022 and can be collected from Slovenia or delivered to the UK for handover (price POA). She comes with a great specification including Bow thruster, Simrad Navigation equipment including autopilot, electric opening roof etc etc Of course, she also comes with the standard 6x Photovoltaic panels integrated into the coachroof, totaling almost 2,000 Watts, and the Solar battery charge management system. Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Greenline High Standards already included (approx value 35.000€):
- 6x Photovoltaic panels integrated into the coachroof, 1.98 kW,
- Solar battery charge management system.
- 660 Ah Victron service battery
- Automatic inverter 12 V / 230 V / 5000VA (permanent 220V on board system)
- Furniture in Golden Teak veneer
- Dark laminate saloon floor,
- Kerrok counter top and sink
- Induction hob
- Electric microwave with grill in gally (230V)
- Mirrored saloon doors with lifting panel
- Full size fridge with freezer compartment
- COLREG certified - LED navigation lights.
- SIMRAD Chartplotter NSS evo3S 12-inch
- SIMRAD Autopilot AP44 VRF medium capacity pack
- DST810 Smart transducer, digital switching for 8 fuses
- GRP navigation console.
- Flatscreen TV 32” DVBT in the saloon - mounted and prewired
with electric sliding mechanism - remote controlled
- Flatscreen TV 24” DVBT in the owner`s cabin - mounted and prewired
TV aerial for digital or analogue signals
Audio pack 1 (saloon & Cockpit):
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system
- AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
- Fusion AUX/USB connector.
- 4 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit/saloon.
- Venetian wooden blinds in the saloon + Pleated shades in the cabins,
- Indirect lighting in the saloon
- SIMRAD RS40-B fixed-mount DSC VHF Radio with integrated AIS transmitter and receiver
- Eco teak decking in the cockpit - to the side deck steps
- Sliding roof, electrically operated
- Canvas exterior covers including front window covers
- Electric marine toilet, 12V (dual valve for fresh water or sea water flushing)
- 2 x Additional windshield wipers with washers (port and centre windscreens)
- Horn on radar mast
- Trim tabs
Manufacturer Provided Description
Greenline 40 truly redefines family boating. The level of comfort and convenience at anchor and safety underway were brought to a whole new level. The comfort of safely moving on deck with ease, excellent visibility, ambient light and ample ventilation in all areas are well above expectations.
Wether you just want to spend an afternoon on the water with your friends, or take a longer cruise with your family, Greenline 40 is the right choice.